10.27.2012

Award

Thanks to Amanda for nominating me for the Liebster Award.  If you haven't already, go visit her blog and wish her lots of luck as she begins stims for IVF#2.  

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, and nominated by fellow bloggers. Liebster is a German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. Better yet, to me it means “happy.”

So what do I do? Basically, I have a series of questions that I have to answer from the person that nominated me (I believe there’s a total of 11), and then in turn I have to nominate 11 others to continue on with the tradition. 

So here's the questions Amanda challenged me with:

1) If you were a pickle in a jar, where would you want to be and why? I would be a dill pickle not in the middle and not on the side of the jar, but snuggly in between.  
2) What is your favorite holiday?  I love both Thanksgiving and Christmas.  We celebrate one of our niece's birthdays over Thanksgiving and I love the huge amounts of family time for Christmas.
3) If you have a bucket list, what is the most ridiculous thing on it?  I don't have a bucket list. :-(
4) If you could only watch one disney movie for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?  I'm not a big Disney fan, but I would have to say Beauty and the Beast -- I'm a sucker for love stories!
5) What is your favorite nursery rhyme? This Little Piggy -- who doesn't love the "wee wee wee all the way home"?
6) Do you have any pets? If no, why not?  We have a cat who looks like Garfield and acts like a dog.
7) Is your current hair color your natural hair color?  Not really, but it's grown out enough that the roots are seriously showing and the gray is coming in (why does it always come in on my part?).  But, since I'm in my first trimester, there will be no coloring anytime soon!
8) What do you like to do in your spare time?  Read, walk, spend time with family and friends, sleep
9) If you could be any crayon color, which would you choose to be? Fuzzy Wuzzy Brown because I like the name!
10) What is the furthest you have been away from home and where was it?  Australia -- as a foreign exchange student in high school
11) How old were you when you got your first cell phone? I was a senior in college, so about 21.  It was a HUGE purple flip phone.  

Here's who I'm tagging (All awesome women and awesome blogs!):
Augusta @ All In One Basket
Mel @ Believe in Miracles
Hattie @ Between the Sheets
Cheryl @ Cheryl Looking Forward
Suzanna @ Desire to Mother
Kristen @ Keeping the Faith
Rebecca @ Life of an Army Wife
Kristina @ It's My Life
MN @ MN's Adventures After 40
Ali @ Not All Dreams are Free
L @ Tiny Bits of Hope

Here's your questions ladies:
1.  If you had a day all to yourself, with nothing to do, how would you spend it?
2. Are you left handed or right handed?
3.  What is your favorite time of day?  Why?
4.  What is your favorite color?
5.  If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
6.  What was the last thing you ate?
7.  What is your favorite drink (alcoholic or not)?
8.  What book could you read over and over again?
9.  What is your best feature?
10.  What was the best Halloween costume you had as a kid?
11.  What do you normally eat for breakfast?

2 comments:

Popular Posts