8.30.2012

"There's Powder on your Chest" and September Photo Challenge

First of all, I am going to join Em from Follow Every Rainbow in her September photo challenge -- I'm hoping it will help me pass the time as we get this IVF show on the road.  Visit her site and join us!


Today I showed up at work and someone stopped by my office to say good morning.  The next thing I know she says "you have some powder on your chest from when you put your make-up on."  As I looked down at my chest and rubbed gently, I wanted to say "Nope, not make-up powder, but leftover residue from the testosterone gel I had to rub into my chest/upper shoulder area this morning...duh!"

3 comments:

  1. It might have been funny if you have. I've had plenty of interactions like that with people, but I never seem to say what I'm thinking :)

    Can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to participate in EmHart's photo challenge too (if I can find the time). It's my first time participating in something like this. Looking forward to seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to see their face if you had said it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts