Here are the rules:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are reletively new to blogging.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
1. I'm in a career I never thought I would be in and I love it! I had always intended to go to grad school and get my PhD so I could teach full-time. A few years ago I had the opportunity to teach full-time and decided after the full-day interview that it wasn't for me. Glad I didn't spend the money on the PhD, though I love learning, so would still like to take the classes, but not do the research.
2. I have lived in Australia for 9 months of my life. I was an exchange student in high school and then went back for a short time in college. I so want to take my husband there to let him and my Australian host family meet.
3. I am horrible at the names, artists, etc and what songs they sing. I generally don't care. I just know what I like and don't like. My brother knows every song, who sang it and what year it came out. It's annoying.
4. My step sister and I were best friends in high school and set our parents up. They are still together 17 years later.
5. I am very claustrophobic. I can't even watch movies like Apollo 13 because I truly want to hurl.
6. As of my last birthday, I'm officially older than my mom was when she died. It's really hard for me to think about that.
7. A few years ago I did the 3 day - 60 mile walk to benefit the Komen Foundation. Life changing experience! We ended up walking nearly 70 miles...every step!
I'll have to come back later to nominate the 15 other bloggers...as it is time for bed!