3.01.2012

Patience and March Photo Challenge

Now that we've made the decision to start IVF, I'm finding myself very impatient.  The reason we aren't able to start earlier than April/May/June is because of timing of a previously scheduled vacation, doctor's vacations ... and I wanted to give some time for us to get as healthy as possible to provide ourselves the best possible chances.

That being said, patience is not my virtue.  Never has been, never will be.

So I'm joining several other bloggers with a March 2012 photo a day challenge.  Inspired by Scrambled Eggs, I will upload a picture every day or two using the following themes:

March-photo-challenge_sized-again

I will start tomorrow with the first 2.  

Anyone want to join me?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, patience sucks really. :)

    Meanwhile, I'm excited to see what you come up with for the photo challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts