3.27.2012

A Puddle

I just finished watching the season finale of "19 Kids and Counting".  This is the episode when they find out that the baby doesn't have a heartbeat...in the second trimester.

I'm conflicted by a lot of the Duggar's choices in life, but no one (NO ONE) should ever have to go through the experience and pain of losing a baby -- no matter if it is just days after getting that BFP or months into the pregnancy.

So, I have found myself becoming a puddle tonight. It hurts. A lot.  It hurts to be part of this "club" of women who have lost children. (and a part of the IF club too)

If you are part of either of these "clubs", tonight I send you my love and prayers for peace.

It's just not fair.

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't even begin to watch that episode. Just accidentally happening upon the previews leading up to it was killing me. It's insanely not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* I ended up watching it as well and also ended up in a puddle. It brought back so many painful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that the episode is quite raw and difficult to watch. I'll definitely be avoiding it because of the pain of m/c. It's hard enough to be one of the unlucky ones to go through it, but it's another to willingly watch someone else go through it as well. Sending thoughts/prayers to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely not fair. It doesn't ever seem to make sense no matter how you look at it. I agree, no one should have a mc, no matter where they are in their pregnacy. It is a terrible feeling and despite what I think about the dugers or anyone else like them, I don't wish that pain and sadness on anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's certainly a club that none of us ever wanted to join. I'm sorry that you're a part of it too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts