12.10.2011

Catch up -- Days 6, 7, 8 & 9

Happy Weekend!  It's been a crazy few days around here, so I need to get caught up on the 30 day blog challenge! 

Day 6- A picture of something that makes you happy.
Sitting or lying on the couch curled up in a blanket with a book, and the fireplace on makes me very happy this time of year.  It's even better if the cat curls up with me.  For me late fall, winter time is when I feel like hibernating and really have to make an effort to get out and do things.  One of the books I am currently reading is "Two Kisses for Maddy".  It's a true story about a man who raises his daughter after his wife dies a day after child birth.  I used to read his blog and find the story truly touching.  Lots of kleenex needed with this one. 
Day 7 - Where do you like to shop?
Depends on what I am shopping for, but some of my favorites are Target, Ulta, Trader Joes, The Limited, Ann Taylor Loft and my favorite local consignment shop (which is closing at the end of the month -- boo!).  I also try to shop locally as much as possible. 

Day 8 - Describe your dream vacation.
My dream vacation would be at a spa, near a beach, where there are daily massages, yoga, great food, sunny 80 - 90 degree weather, unlimited books and magazines and absolutely no worries.  I doubt I could get my husband to come along though...he likes more active vacations.

Day 9 - List 5 things you want to do before you die.
1.  Become a mom and eventually a grandma (experience childbirth)
2.  Spend a week at a meditation retreat
3.  Road trip with my dad to visit my brother and his family on the west coast
4.  Be financially worry-free
5.  Live out in the country off the grid

2 comments:

  1. I love your Day 6! The only thing that could make it better is a cup of hot chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts