12.13.2011

C.R.A.N.K.Y (which is fitting for day 12 of the blog challenge)

So today's question is: 
Day 12 - List 5 pet peeves.
For those who know me IRL, they know that I have lots of pet peeves or irritants, primarily repetitive noises.  I think my hearing must be super sensitive (so is my smelling sense).  So here they are:
1.  chewing gum with mouth open and popping gum
2.  sniffling (I always offer them a kleenex)
3.  people who talk through movies, shows and concerts
4.  pen clicking
5.  people who are habitually late (I have someone in my family who is 45 - 60 minutes late to every family event.  She never apologizes and she always says it is because of the kids.  Oh, I'm sorry -- just because I don't have kids is the reason I can make it on time.  Whatever)

Hmmmmmmm...think I'm a bit cranky tonight?  Yep...CD 1 has arrived in all it's glory!  Yippee!  I'm getting off the Femara this month for a natural cycle (with only Chinese herbs and my regular cocktail of supplements).  I'll probably O right around Christmas day or the day after, so looks like we won't be able to try an IUI again until at least January, since we will be out of town.  I'm going to try to relax, not count days, have a few drinks, and make the most of it. 

I'm off to bed to sleep this crankiness off (or at least both me and hubby hope)! 
G'Night!

2 comments:

Popular Posts