Not much new today. The period from hell continues. Think I will for sure call the RE's office tomorrow to see about getting in for an ultrasound during this cycle. Something is just not right (or if it is, I would like to be reassured of that).
Today's question is around music and what is on my iPod. I generally like most music except rap and twangy bluegrass. I used to hate country, but my husband is a big fan, so I'm even warming up to it a bit. My best friend is a music teacher, and we roomed together in college, so I was exposed to a wide variety of music when living with her.
Day 14 - Put your iPad on shuffle. List the first 10 songs that play.
1. The Littlest Birds (The Be Good Tanyas)
2. A Mighty Fortress is Our God (Chris Rice)
3. Detours (Sheryl Crow)
4. Lost in Your Eyes (Debbie Gibson) -- let's hear it for the 80s!
5. The Christmas Can Can (Straight No Chaser)
6. One (U2)
7. How Great Though Art (Carrie Underwood) -- This makes me think of my mom and how much I miss her
8. Leaving on A Jet Plane (Peter, Paul & Mary)
9. I Would Die for That (Kellie Coffrey) -- if you are in the infertility world and you haven't heard this song -- YouTube it
10. Society (Eddie Vedder)
I plan to still write about the transfer story, but honestly, don't have it in me tonight. After 2 days of strict bed rest and 1 day of...
I can't believe my transfer was already 9 days ago and I haven't written about it. Have I mentioned I'm exhausted? I went to b...
This post may end up being all over the place, but I have lots of thoughts going through my mind right now that I want to get out of my head...
I set this blog up a long time ago...about a year ago to be exact. I've been a little leary of starting...wondering if I will keep up o...
...much like I have regretted peeing on all pregnancy tests other than one (the one that told me I truly was pregnant). Peeing on those pre...